Full-time, 1st shift
Pay based on skills and experience.
We are looking for an energetic and organized individual for our well-established manufacturing corporation located in Auburn, CA. We are an essential precision machine shop making parts for the medical, scientific, defense and aerospace industries.
- Clean DMV a must.
- Attention to detail in packaging and handling of parts.
- Able to lift 50-80 lbs.
- Delivering parts locally, Sacramento and Bay area when needed.
- Forklift experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a structured environment, with minimal supervision.
- Ensure completion of paperwork with accuracy
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Armstrong Manufacturing & Engineering Benefits
- We offer competitive wages
- 100% employee medical benefits paid
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Vacation (1 week after one year, 2 weeks after two years, 3 weeks after 5 years)